THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

Now Playing

Friday, December 05, 2008

Also, today coincidentally is my bday!
Ya right.
Nah not by luck i chose to blog today lol.
EDIT: Opps i mean ytd lol.
Woo finally 18!
after like 12 mths of waiting
so slow me, while others are alrdy 18
i am finally legal woohoo!
actually not much diff though.
not tt i didnt drink alcohol before
just that now i can show my ic for above 18 stuff
also thanks to all those who wished me:

In chronological order to the best of my abilities;
Btw fyi my birthday is on the 4th of dec :)

--- 3 Dec ---
Adeline (Blur sotong)
Sherman (Kiasu)
--- 4 Dec ----
June
Jin Xiang
Geraldine Chen
Shi Hui
Jia Jun
Mei Ping
Emily
Jie Han
Jie Kai
Lionel
Shi Pei
Shu Hui
Dilys
Dexter
Michael
Darren
Mei Mei
Jasmine
Kenneth Lui
Joshua Ang
Christine
Nicholas
Jason
Intan
Eric
Leonard
Michelle
Joshua Chong
Rui Bin
Wee Lin
Zi Jian
Priscilla
Felicia
Si Hong
Alfone
Steven
Derek
Rachel
Jen Boon
Elaine
--- Belated ---
Weiling
Kailing
Wanfong
Dominic

Thanks all!
Really :]
Dont think i left out anyone
If i did do tell me and i'll add you in

Btw for those who didnt wish me anything,
Die in hell baby donkeys!!!
Nola heh.
Rot in hell can already.
Nah just joking....
If u cant take the joke,
just take bus 11,
and go to the other side of the earth and MYOB :D
If you make it there that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home