THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

Now Playing

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some things always have a knack of screwing themselves up even when i plan for every single thing that may happen. When i try to avoid it, it comes to find me. When i try to solve it, it screws itself even deeper. Perhaps going to camp next week can help clear my mind. The last time i went there, it was like being cut off from society, cut off from your mundane life, from all the past experiences and existing problems. For the next five days i can live and try to ignore everything else. Feels almost like going overseas when you are in a foreign land, you leave all your troubles with behind, and bring only what you can fit inside your bag. ON the other hand, while going there may clear my mind for the five days im there, on the fifth day when i come back, it'll be all too soon. Back to face reality, everything would be much more obvious and in your face. Within no time i will start to miss the days at the camp, where life would be carefree, just whiling my time away, not needing to spend my time thinking about this, fretting about that, trying to do anything. Soon more things will crop up, more problems remain unsolved, and the cycle starts all over again, this time with me having the thoughts of how it would be better if i did not have all these things surrounding me. Would it be for better or for worse? I dont know. Its hard to say but my bet is with the latter. Too tired to bother, i will just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home