THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

Now Playing

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rather mundane week as per normal.
Not really feeling anything much,
even though promos has already ended.
Its not that i want to enjoy the break after promos,
its just that i dont want what comes before and during the exams.
But still, after passing various exams.
Big or small,
in school or on a national level,
it has lost its significance to me.
Ask me a math question and i may be able to ans it.
Ask me what i wanna do in future in my life
you will have me dumbfounded.
Your guess is as good as mine,
maybe even better.





Looking for something that isnt there.
butimtiredoflifetiredoftryingtiredofeverything
Maybe im just trying too hard.


If thats what its gonna be,
then thats how its gonna be.
Futile attempts will be spared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home