THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

Now Playing

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whole weekend gone thanks to some retard
My handphone is not with me now
will only be back on monday
at least thats what someone says
it better be.
if u're looking for me
find me on msn
or email me if im offline or sth
u can tag also too.

It almost seems like retards are taking over the world
the education system included.
everywhere u go u see people acting all stupid
and unreasonable
like wth are they thinking man
are they even using their brains to think at all.

people like these dont deserve any respect at all man.


Tag Replies:
Meiping: You comf got kill ants before lor lol.
Huiming: What old, nice can already man.
and u owe me 5234890548 bucks ty :)
Serena: Ahhh -pretends to be scared-
Christine: Maybe she dont believe my results?
lol dunno her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home