THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

Now Playing

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Decided to post to prevent people from looking at
the monkey ass every time they visit my blog, haha.
After seeing a few people buy cues for pool,
and the severe shortage of cues during trainings,
i feel like buying one myself.
But then like the J1s also buying from same shop
and most likely everyone's budget is those below 100
so its like, comf will have multiple ppl
having the same cues
like so boring like that.
zzz.
if only my wallet suddenly spat out 4 blue notes
then can buy nicer cues already.

Random quotes:

Someone asks a person
why he didnt go for hockey training,
"He took my stick,
and then i got no balls,
end up he didnt come."

Person A: I cant do it leh...
Person A: How come?
Person B: Use your hand.

Abit sick, too bad if you dont get it lol.

Other people find solace in death.
I just happen to find solace in you death.

Some people call it bravery,
while others call it courageousness.
I call it stupidity.


Tag Replies:
Cheryl: What dao! Is you ownself never see me one lor lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home