THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

Now Playing

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday

Played some bball today.
Why does it seem that i run into people i know
everytime i walk frm bpp to the busstop next to it.
Saw yenfang, totally not expecting to see her there.
As usual, saw a few retards today.
Shall try to sympathise with them,
jobs for them would be very hard to come by,
since the emphasis on "foreign talent"
construction ah maid ah, all foreign talent
maybe they could deliver our pizzas and macs nxt time
or maybe they wouldnt even live that long
smoking kills, i hope they die a terrible death :D

Ah, anyone can recommend what brand earphones i should get?
My old pair was spoilt in one ear since tuesday.
Tell me tell me tell me okay thanks.


Tag replies:
Nick > I think you saw a mirror
Gay > Still ok la 1 week only
Ck > Done
Jor > Helo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home